Convenience & security
Users are positively identified with a simple wave of the hand.
The patented touchless sensor technology scans 4 fingers in 3D, ensuring the most accurate and reliable fingerprint matching for maximum security.
The reader’s high speed, touchless acquisition capability allows users to remain in motion while being identified. Faster access control and time & attendance transactions reduce overall costs and increase employee productivity.
Versatile, easy deployment
IP65 rated and PoE+ powered, the compact wall-mount reader ensures that MorphoWave™ technology can be deployed at every location.
MorphoWave™ Compact is already integrated with more than 25 of the industry’s leading access control systems.
MorphoWave™ Compact natively supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire cards and PIN code, in addition to biometrics. It is also capable of scanning QR codes for visitor management.
• CPU: Nvidia ARM Cortex-A15 Quad-Core 2.1GHz
• 4.3'' WVGA color capacitive touchscreen
• Loudspeaker & microphone
• Audio & video player
• Touchless fingerprint sensor
Hand presence detection
QR code scanning capability(3)
• Contactless reader options:
Prox, iClass, MIFARE/DESFire
• Tamper switches
• Internal storage capacity: 16GB Flash, 2GB RAM
- 20,000 user records (2*4 fingers each) for 1:N identification, extendable to 40,000 with licenses
- 250,000 IDs in authorized user list
- 1 Million transaction logs
- Ethernet, RS485, RS422, USB
- Wi-Fi and 4G options
Wiegand In & Out (customizable up to 512 bits), Door Relay, 3 GPI (including Door monitoring), 3 GPO
• Power supply:
12 to 24 V DC (2.5A min @12V)
Power over Ethernet with PoE+ switches
• Operating conditions:
- Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (non condensing)
• Ingress protection: IP65(2)
• HxWxD = 250*152*216 mm
• Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lb.)
• EMC/Safety standards: CE, CB, FCC
• RoHS, REACh and WEEE compliant